Sunday, March 31, 2013

28 Weeks

IMG_4131

How far along: 28 Weeks, 2 Days (28 Weeks with Caitlin)

Size of baby: 16 inches in length and 2.5 lbs, according to What to Expect. 

Cravings this week: still loving my cup of coffee in the mornings.  Ice cream - I ate a frozen snickers bar at least 3 nights after dinner during our vacation. I'm still getting to the point where whatever I eat causes heartburn or I eat too much and feel sick, so I'm kind of over eating at this point though.

Weight Gain: As of my doctor's appt on February 28th, 10lbs (I'm just going to go with what the doctor's scale says because that's easiest).

What I love: Comfy maternity clothes. 
 
What I'm looking forward to the most: Back to looking forward to picking out a name.

What is different this time around: Definitely the size of my belly, and apparently, I am sleeping much better than last time. At this point last time, my ankles and fingers were swelling. I do wake up with tingly/sleeping fingers, but so far, the swelling seems ok (knock on wood).

Sleep: No issues in this department. I'm still up every night usually 2-3 times to pee around 1:30/2 and definitely 5/515 (like clockwork), but I usually have no problems falling back to sleep.

Symptoms: Heartburn, stuffy nose.  Occasional sore hips and legs and just tired in general.  Random leg cramps when I flex my feet/ankles at night.
 
Movement: Yes! All the freaking time, and I'm getting some good kicks to the bladder (not fun). The babe also seems to get the hiccups at least 2-3 times a day.

The belly: Still pretty big, and the belly button flattens even more each week. 

Boy or Girl: We'll find out in June

Best moment of the week: Vacation.

Worst moment of the week: Having to come home from vacation back to the real world.  And Caitlin melting down for the last 3o minutes of our flight home because she was EXHAUSTED. 

Worries this week: Nothing that I can remember.

"Amusing" Comments: Nothing this week. 

No comments: