Friday, March 22, 2013

26 Weeks

IMG_2582
How far along: 26 Weeks, 2 Days (26 Weeks with Caitlin)

Size of baby: 9 inches in length and about 2 lbs. according to What to Expect.

Cravings this week: still loving my cup of coffee in the mornings. 
Weight Gain: As of my doctor's appt on February 28th, 10lbs (I'm just going to go with what the doctor's scale says because that's easiest).

What I love: Comfy maternity clothes.
What I'm looking forward to the most: Picking out a name for the babe. Our family trip to Clearwater and Orlando, FL next week!

What is different this time around: Definitely the size of my belly, and apparently, I am sleeping much better than last time.  We were starting to cross more things off the list (haven't really even started getting prepped for this kid). 

Sleep: No issues in this department. I'm still up every night usually 2-3 times to pee around 1:30/2 and definitely 5/515 (like clockwork), but I usually have no problems falling back to sleep.

Symptoms: Heartburn, stuffy nose. 

Movement: Yes! It's stronger and crazier each day. 

The belly: Still pretty big, and the belly button flattens even more each week.

Boy or Girl: We'll find out in June

Best moment of the week: Hmm... I'm sure there was something, but I can't remember it. 

Worries this week: Nothing that I can remember other than worrying about how I was going to get my work done before vacation.

"Amusing" Comments: Nothing this week.

No comments: