Sunday, March 3, 2013

23 Weeks

IMG_0138
How far along: 23 Weeks, 3 Days (23 Weeks with Caitlin)

Size of baby: the size and shape of a small doll, about 8 inches in length and a little over a pound, according to What to Expect.

Cravings this week: still loving my cup of coffee in the mornings, banana pancakes.  Other than that, nothing really

Weight Gain: As of my last doctor's appt on January 23rd, 6lbs (I'm just going to go with what the doctor's scale says because that's easiest).

What I love: The belly, the kicks (and random hiccups). Being in the honeymoon phase and having more energy while not feeling too big, and being oh-so-close to the viability date.

What I'm looking forward to the most: Our trip to Kiawah next weekend - our babymoon! :)

What is different this time around: Definitely the size of my belly, and apparently, I am sleeping much better than last time.  Hopefully, I don't jinx myself by saying that, but I'm guessing it has to do with the fact that I've been working like crazy at work, and I'm sure the 2.5 year-old doesn't hurt either. 

Sleep: No issues in this department. I'm still up every night usually 2-3 times to pee around 1:30/2 and definitely 5/515 (like clockwork), but I usually have no problems falling back to sleep.

Symptoms: Heartburn, but I've had a few days where it actually wasn't too terrible. Stuffy nose - this has actually been going on for a while.

Movement: Yes!  This kid is crazy! 

The belly: Still pretty big, and the belly button flattens even more each week.   

Boy or Girl: We'll find out in June

Best moment of the week: Seeing how excited Caitlin was about her big girl room!

Worries this week: I'm sure there was something, but I honestly can't remember.  Maybe just worrying about how I'm going to get through work for the next 2 weeks while we are crazy busy. 

"Amusing" Comments: Nothing this week. 

No comments: