Sunday, March 3, 2013

24 Weeks

IMG_2036
 
How far along: 24 Weeks (24 Weeks with Caitlin)

Size of baby: a standard letter, about 8.5 inches in length and about 1.5 lbs, according to What to Expect.

Cravings this week: still loving my cup of coffee in the mornings.

Weight Gain: As of my last doctor's appt on January 23rd, 6lbs (I'm just going to go with what the doctor's scale says because that's easiest).

What I love: Hitting the viability date. 
 
What I'm looking forward to the most: Picking out a name for the babe.  Slowing down at work (that should happen after this week). 

What is different this time around: Definitely the size of my belly, and apparently, I am sleeping much better than last time. 

Sleep: No issues in this department. I'm still up every night usually 2-3 times to pee around 1:30/2 and definitely 5/515 (like clockwork), but I usually have no problems falling back to sleep.

Symptoms: Heartburn, stuffy nose.

Movement: Yes!   

The belly: Still pretty big, and the belly button flattens even more each week.

Boy or Girl: We'll find out in June

Best moment of the week: Heading to Kiawah for our babymoon.  Big thanks to Grandmom and Granddad and Aunt Alexis, Uncle Tim, and Leah for taking such good care of Caitlin while we were gone! 

Worries this week: Nothing pregnancy related.  The typical worries about leaving Caitlin for the weekend. 

"Amusing" Comments: Nothing this week.

No comments: