Tuesday, April 23, 2013

April 22

IMG_1411
Putting on her new flip flops.  Last night was kind of a rough night for me and Caitlin - she didn't want to listen or do anything I asked of her.  It was awesome.  We also shared the following interaction about these flip flops that I recently bought for her after she had asked me a few weeks ago for pink flip flops.

Caitlin (whining): But wanted pink flip flops.  Not pink and white flip flops.
Me:  Ok, we can give them to Leah then.  I bet she'd like them. 
Caitlin:  says nothing, but shuts herself in the closet. 
When she comes out, I'm texting Ryan (because he had a late meeting at work) to tell him what just happened with our little drama queen threenager. 
Me:  I'm texting Aunt Alexis to tell her that  have some flip flops for Leah. 
Caitlin:  Noooo.  But now I like them. 

No comments: