Friday, May 22, 2009

Wedding Day Recap - Me and My Girls

After we finished getting ready, the girls and I had our pictures taken. Some of my favorites are included below.

G09208CL-0108

In the lobby of Pier 5 Hotel

G09208CL-0113

This picture is not actually one of my favorites, but I thought I'd include it because I think it's pretty funny. The way the girls have their flowers around my head, it reminds me of a question mark, kind of like "Are you sure you want to do this?"

G09208CL-0124

This was our "be crazy/give me some attitude" shot. I can hear our photographer saying "Fab-o-lous!" right now. (It was his favorite saying after he took a picture - so much fun.)


G09208CL-0129

The shoes!!


G09208CL-0137

The girls taking good care of me, making sure my dress didn't touch the ground and get dirty.


G09208CL-0171

We were taking pictures outside, and we looked up on the balcony of the reception room and there was my dad looking down on us with this big smile on his face. It is one of my favorite memories from the day!

G09208CL-0188

The girls, looking amazing!

G09208CL-0197

Bring it in tight, girls!



G09208CL-0210

On the way back into the hotel after the fabulous Heather brought us some refreshments (I don't even remember the photographer taking this picture). Notice how we no longer care so much about the dress touching the ground! :)

Previous Recaps: Getting Ready

All pictures courtesy of Perskie Photographics.

No comments: