Thursday, May 21, 2009

Wedding Day Recap - Getting Ready

After a night of pretty much no sleep (due to excitement/nerves and sharing my bed with Becky & Stacey -- not sure why we thought that'd be a good idea because I ended up moving to the couch in our suite to get a little rest), we started the day at Zoom Hair Studio to get our hair done. We started the morning off right with some mimosas and bagels! The bridesmaids gave me a beautiful scrapbook with pictures from my bachelorette parties and also a personalized page from each. It was amazing and so thoughtful! From the salon, we headed back to the hotel to hang out and try to relax until it was time to get ready. I have included some of my favorite pictures below.

G09208CL-0010

The countdown clock finally showed zero days left!

G09208CL-0009

A picture of me and my mom that was pinned inside my wedding dress, closest to my heart. On the other side, it read "Love you like no other". This was the way she signed most of the cards that she gave to me. She was with me the entire day!


G09208CL-0022

My gorgeous bridesmaids in the Bow Train! All my favorite girls looked so beautiful, and I was so fortunate to have them all there by my side!


G09208CL-0033

The girls helping me put my dress on. I don't think I stopped smiling for one second after I put it on.


G09208CL-0057

All dressed and ready to go. Let's get this party started!

All pictures courtesy of Perskie Photographics.

No comments: