Friday, September 23, 2011

September 16

IMG_2646
Today was a rainy, cold day, and we didn't make it to the beach.  I thought Caitlin looked super cute in her outfit that Grandmom and Granddad gave her (for Christmas 2010) - it finally fits!  I also thought this outfit made her look like such a big girl!

IMG_2628cropped
Leah played with her toy from her bumbo seat.  Every time she dropped it on the floor, Caitlin would pick it up and shove it in her face give it to her.  She did pretty well with Leah towards the end of the week, and I kind of believe that she has the makings of a good big sister. No, I'm not pregnant, but maybe some day we'll think about having another, and it was fun to see her interacting and helping with Leah.

IMG_2659
We attempted another cousins picture, and these pictures make me laugh.  Neither one look thrilled about this. I'm totally biased, but I think they are still so stinking cute.

IMG_2665
Leah started to fall over, and Caitlin was like "what do you think you're doing?"

IMG_2666
And then I got the "Mom, she's touching me.  Get me out of here" look.

No comments: