Tuesday, September 20, 2011

September 14

IMG_2304
This kid cracks me up.  She LOVES putting things on her head.  One day, at home while I was doing the laundry, she went as far as putting a pair of my clean underwear on her head and walking around the house with them.  So, the fact that she found the bottoms of her tankini and put them on her head while we were at the beach didn't surprise me one bit.  Ryan and I spent this day recovering from being sick, and Caitlin got sick.  We don't think she had the same thing we did, but she did have a 101 fever and was pretty clingy, snuggly, and cranky.  Needless to say, we didn't make it to the beach that day.  The next day, she developed a weird rash on her butt that spread to hear legs, feet, arms and face.  We went to the doc when we got home, and it turned out that she had hand, foot and mouth disease.  She had a pretty mild case, and she is fine now, thank goodness! 

IMG_2285
Leah loves her animal friends on the activity mat.  Unfortunately, because I wasn't feeling that well on this day, this was the best picture that I got of her.

No comments: