Sunday, April 17, 2011

April 17

IMG_2755
We went out to lunch at Looney's Pub today, and Caitlin was a really good girl!  She loved throwing things on the floor and watching us pick them up for her.   This is her "grinding her teeth" face (and it makes me cringe every time I hear her doing it) .  I am posting this in honor of the FOUR new teeth that we found today.  We knew that the one on the top right was just about ready to pop through, so Ryan was feeling around in her mouth this morning, and he found two more on the top towards the back!  And, then when Ryan was tickling her this afternoon, and she had her mouth wide open, I saw another on the bottom towards the back.  I quickly shoved my finger in her mouth and confirmed that another has broken through!  For those who are counting, that means she has ten teeth now!  We also think she may be starting the transition from 2 naps to 1 because both days this weekend, she took only one nap. It will be interesting to see what she does at daycare this week.

No comments: