Saturday, September 11, 2010

15 Weeks Old

Caitlin, you turned 15 weeks old this past Wednesday (Sept 8th), and  I am finally all caught up with your weekly posts!!  Here's a recap in pictures from week 15.

IMG_7598
You played on your activity mat.  You love the monkey - he's the blue and pink animal that you are looking at in the picture.

IMG_7604
You were Baby Houdini once again!  I was working from home one day this week because Daddy had an interview.  You were napping and all of sudden I heard all this commotion from the monitor, so I turned on the video part of it to see what you were doing and this is what I saw.  Of course, I picked up my camera to take your picture before I got you up from your nap.  You were awfully proud of yourself!

IMG_7629
You watched the mobile in your crib.  This is another thing that you absolutely love!

IMG_7637
You played on your activity mat again, but this time you were kind of obsessed with the giraffe.

IMG_7643
You are getting pretty good at grabbing things, including your giraffe. 

IMG_7678
You stuck your tongue out at your giraffe.

IMG_7684
You tried to eat the giraffe's feet.

IMG_7705
You sat on the couch like a big girl with Daddy.  One of your new tricks is pulling on your clothes.

IMG_7714

IMG_7719
You tried to eat your hands.

IMG_7725
We did tummy time on the Boppy.  Everytime we do this, I am amazed at how well you are holding your head up.


We FINALLY had a really nice day (although it was a little windy), so we took a blanket outside and hung out for a while.  You loved it!
IMG_7750

IMG_7767
You were very interested in the pattern of the blanket.

IMG_7784
We have started giving you a "lovey" and so far, you seem to really like them.  Of course, you are always trying to eat them!

The next 3 pictures were my attempt at a little photoshoot with you.  I think you look so cute in them, and I think they may be my new favorites!
IMG_7817

IMG_7818

IMG_7820


IMG_7842
This is another one of your new tricks.  When we lay you down or with your head resting against something, you try to lift forward, almost like you want to sit up. 


 You tried to eat your hands.  You are getting good at getting them to your mouth!  You can also tell how windy it was that day by looking at your crazy hair. 
IMG_7847

IMG_7878


IMG_7881
I liked the way you had your other hand in this picture.  You were lounging.

IMG_7900


IMG_8043
You hung out with Daddy.

IMG_8054
Hanging with Mommy.  I thought it was funny how you had one hand up on your head.

IMG_8068
Hanging with Grandmom and chewing on your fingers.

IMG_8087
We did a little fashion show.  Although this isn't your Halloween costume, we still think you make a cute duckie. 

IMG_8105
Standing on the ottoman with Daddy's help.  Look at those cute pudgy legs!! 

No comments: