Thursday, September 9, 2010

14 Weeks Old

Caitlin, you turned 14 weeks old on September 1st!  It's so hard to believe that it's already September!  Here's the recap of your 14th week in pictures!

IMG_7174
You watched TV with Daddy.  I love how you both have the same look on your faces!  You are definitely like Daddy when it comes to your love of TV.

IMG_7391
You turned 3 months old and sat on the chair like a big girl (with Daddy's help).

IMG_7408
You practiced tummy time. 

IMG_7442
You were Baby Houdini again.  This is how Daddy found you when he went to get you up after a nap while Mommy was at work. He texted me a picture of you like this and it made me laugh out loud.

You read a magazine with Daddy.  It must have been very interesting.
IMG_7456

IMG_7459

IMG_7519
You posed for my camera after I put a bow in your hair.

IMG_7527
We tried another bow, but you weren't too sure about it.  This is the best picture I got of you with the pink bow.

IMG_7546
Here you are watching TV again.  You were mesmerized.  Don't worry, we don't let you watch TV all the time.  You mostly get to watch sports and the food network.

IMG_7552
I finally got you to look at me!

IMG_7556
Hanging with Daddy one morning.

IMG_7573
One night you were particularly fussy, so we put you in the Bjorn and decided to go for a walk.  Daddy was still cleaning up the kitchen after dinner, so you and I started walking.  By the time Daddy caught up to us, you were passed out. 


You sat in Daddy's chair like a big girl.  I think you look so cute in these pictures!!
IMG_7577

IMG_7589

No comments: