Tuesday, January 19, 2010

20 Weeks

This week, according to The Bump, Baby Girl LeNoir is the size of a cantaloupe this week.  Baby's digestive system is busy creating meconium (a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid, digestive secretion and dead cells), which will fill the first diaper after birth. And, speaking of the diaper situation... baby's genitals are now fully formed!

wk20_lg
Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along: 20 weeks, 1 day - I'm halfway there!!
Total Weight Gain: Same as before - I don't go back to the doctor until Jan 28th, so we'll see what it is then.
Maternity Clothes: Oh yes. I'm not sure I will ever wear anything without elastic ever again.
Sleep: I'm still good at it.
Best Moment this week: Going shopping and stocking up on lots of comfy maternity clothes.  Also, showing Ryan my stomach yesterday and hearing his reaction of "Whoa!  There's a bump there!"
Gender: TEAM PINK!!
Movement: All.The.Time.  Seems like she is going to be one active baby.
Food Cravings: Cinnamon toast
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach
What I am looking forward to: Furniture shopping and deciding on the colors for the nursery.
Weekly Wisdom: Clean your belly button on a regular basis.  Who knows what you'll find when it starts to get more shallow.
Symptoms: Nothing really this week.  I'm feeling pretty good. 

The Weekly Bump Picture:

IMG_3076 - 20w 01.18.10

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wendy.... You look absolutely gorgeous and radiant!!!!!!

Colleen