Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Natalie - One Week

Natalie was one week old on June 19th!  I did weekly posts with Caitlin, so I am going to do my best to do the same with Natalie.  Clearly, I'm a bit late on this, but I'm working to get caught up.  I think these will be mostly just photo dumps, but still fun to see how she grows and changes each week!

IMG_1855
Snoozing at the hospital - pretty sure this was her position when she was in the womb because it is one of her favorites.

IMG_1875
Snoozing on the boppy (she put her arms like this all on her own).

IMG_6447
Still snoozing in the hospital.  Are you sensing a theme here?

IMG_6458
Snoozing in the bassinet at the hospital.

IMG_6481
Baby yawns... because, you guessed it, she was tired!

IMG_6488
Our first picture as a family of four.  I look a little crazy (probably because I was still in shock that we have 2 girls now), but I love it!  And Natalie is even awake!!

IMG_6496
Waiting for transport after being discharged.  I had to take this picture because I have a similar one of Ryan with Caitlin here

IMG_6510 
Ready to go home. 

IMG_6518 
A picture with Mommy and Daddy.  See the link above for a similar picture with Caitlin. 

IMG_6521 
Snoozing in Grandmom's arms at home.  

IMG_6536 
Not sure what she's doing here, I guess just stretching, but I thought it was funny.  

IMG_6562 
First dinner on the deck.

IMG_1890
A middle of the night picture.  She wanted something to suck on, and being oh so prepared, I didn't have any pacifiers (and I kind of wanted to wait anyway), so I somehow got her thumb in her mouth.  She wasn't complaining.  Pretty sure she'll be a thumb sucker just like her big sister! 

IMG_1900
Hanging out on the deck again, but this time, Caitlin wanted to share Bubby with her.  So sweet.

IMG_6595
Meeting Aunt Alexis.

IMG_6685
More snoozing.

IMG_6711
Meeting Granddad.

IMG_6752
Leah was THRILLED to hold baby At-a-yie (Natalie).

IMG_6777
Sisters!

IMG_6797
Cousins.  Love these girls, and I can see the three of them being troublemakers once Natalie is a little older.

IMG_6815
Another of the sisters.

IMG_6835
Trying to get her hand in her mouth.  She wasn't very successful.

IMG_6847
Daddy with his girls on Father's Day.

IMG_6886
First sponge bath.  Clearly, she wasn't thrilled.

IMG_6894
More proof that she didn't love it.

IMG_6926
All better.

IMG_1942
First doctors appointment. She was 7 lbs. 13 oz. She came home from the hospital at 7 lbs. 11 oz.

IMG_1948
And then, just like big sister, we had to take a trip over to Howard County General Hospital to have her bilirubin levels checked because Dr. M was worried about jaundice.  Her levels were ok, but we were instructed to keep feeding her every 2-3 hours and make sure that she was pooping and peeing a lot and then also to let her get some sun.  The thing on her foot was warming it up to get the blood flowing.

IMG_1950
Oh, life is so hard.

IMG_6933
First Under Armour outfit!  Thanks, Ms. Jen!

IMG_6940
Showing us those eyes.

IMG_1961
Snoozing on my legs.  Look at those rolls!

IMG_1969
Snoozing on Daddy.

IMG_6943
And, snoozing in the pack and play.

So, to sum things up, she spent her first week meeting new people, eating, pooping/peeing and snoozing a lot!

No comments: