Friday, July 5, 2013

July 4

Happy 4th of July!  Today started and ended poorly, but the middle part was fun.  I started the day with Caitlin waking up to an accident in her bed, and then she proceeded to have a second accident in the bathroom.  The day ended with Natalie projectile vomiting in my face (right on my mouth), down my shirt and all over herself. 
IMG_7594
Caitlin's school was closed today, so we got to take her to swim lessons and watch!  Normally, we don't get to do this because Ryan is working, and I'm taking care of Natalie, but today, we all made it there.  She did really well. 

IMG_7650
Blowing bubbles in the water.

I broke out the bubble machine tonight, and Caitlin loved it (as evidenced by the pictures below). 
IMG_7735


IMG_7766


IMG_7774

Here's little sister in her 4th of July outfit.  The bow is courtesy of Caitlin because she thought that Natalie needed this to complete her outfit. 
IMG_2190

IMG_2195

No comments: