Friday, January 16, 2015

January 1

IMG_1486
Happy New Year! I've been working on a rainbow blanket for Baby Clawson #2 and explained to Caitlin what I was doing, and she asked me if I could make her a rainbow blanket too.  I told her that I would after I finished Claws #2's blanket, and she was ok with that, but then went on to remind me that I still hadn't made her the scarf that she has been asking for. So, I took a break from the baby blanket to make her a scarf.  She loved it, and I kind of do too. So simple, but so cute.

IMG_1477
We went to Sky Zone (the trampoline place) for toddler time this morning and then to Target after, and Natalie passed out in the car at 1130am on the way home for lunch.  Thankfully, she still took a nap in the afternoon too.

IMG_1487
Over Christmas break, I have been kind of working on having Caitlin drop her nap because when she takes a nap, she can't fall asleep at night and is awake until 930 or even later.  Today, I was exhausted after Natalie went down for a nap, so I tried to convince Caitlin to go upstairs and lay down with me.  She told me that she wasn't tired and didn't want to, and I was ok with that because she was playing quietly.  I came down from getting Natalie up from her nap around 330, and I found Caitlin passed out on the couch.  Guess I wore these kids out today!

No comments: