Friday, November 11, 2011

November 11

IMG_6451
Caitlin has really become attached to her comfort things lately - she loves her blankets, Bunny (of course), and the monkey that Pop Pop gave her when she was really little.  She used to not be all that interested in stuffed animals, but one day, I was cleaning her room and threw Monkey into her crib.  He's been in her crib since, and lately she's become pretty attached.  When she gets in her crib, she hugs Bunny with one arm (usually her left, which is the thumb she sucks), monkey in the other, and then she wants to be covered up by the blanket that I knitted for her while I was pregnant.  It's so cute!  What also makes me smile is that I had a monkey that I loved when I was little, so it's kind of cute to see her with one (and that's probably why Pop Pop bought it for her - what a thoughtful guy!).  Here she is giving her Monkey a big ol' hug.

No comments: