Thursday, March 31, 2011

March 29, 30 & 31

Caitlin has been sick this week with an awful stomach bug.  She passed it on to me on Monday night and Ryan got it on Tuesday.   I missed 2 days of work, and we've been to visit the doctor twice in one week.  Apparently, these stomach bugs take longer to pass for little babies than it does for adults.  Thankfully, Ryan and my sicknesses were staggered, and we were still able to take care of Caitlin.  I don't know what we would have done if both of us had the stomach bug at the same time.  We have taken zero pictures, so this is the only update I've got.  We are so sad that Caitlin has been so sick, and we are focusing all our efforts on nursing her back to her usual happy self.  As much as we love the snuggle time, we are ready for our little busy-body to return and start getting into all the things that she shouldn't be doing!

No comments: