Monday, February 7, 2011

35 Weeks Old

Caitlin,
You turned 35 weeks old last Weds (Jan 26th).  The past couple of weeks have been a bit hectic, but I am finally starting to get caught up.  Here's a recap in pictures of your 35th week with us! 

IMG_4774
I tried to give you a bottle one night after work, but you were pretty distracted.

IMG_4777
You tried to drink your bottle while sitting straight up.  It doesn't really work so well, but you still like to try.

IMG_4780
You took a break from drinking your bottle to suck your thumb.

IMG_4792
You read a book to us. 

IMG_4811
You hung out on the changing table in your room.  There sure is a lot of pink in this picture!

IMG_4814
You played in the bathtub. 

IMG_2544
You chewed on Bunny.

IMG_4833
You ate some cheerios.

IMG_4865
And chewed on your blocks.

You were very interested in your toy box.
IMG_4870
You did not get this way on your own.  I put you on your knees so you could look in, but then you just stayed like that so you could check everything out. 

IMG_4875

IMG_4896
You took a little break.
IMG_4912
And then it was back to checking out your toys. 

IMG_4923
You played with Raggedy Ann.

IMG_4926
And your tea cup. 

IMG_4933
I couldn't resist taking a picture of your little feet on the highchair.  They are so cute.  In case you are wondering, that is a cheerio right by your foot.  They are everywhere!


You rolled around the living room while you chewed on your sock.
IMG_4942

IMG_4943

IMG_4944

IMG_4945
IMG_4947
And then you checked out my slippers.

IMG_4950
You got distracted by something that was much more interesting than my slippers.

IMG_4963
Look mom, no hands!

IMG_4976
You blew raspberries at me.

IMG_4997
You look so cute when you sleep.  Sometimes I wish I could just go upstairs and scoop you up and snuggle with you!  But, because I try not to wake sleeping babies, I settle for taking pictures of the monitor. 

IMG_5005
You ate some more cheerios.

IMG_5020
I love the look on your face in this one.

IMG_5043
I also love how sometimes your whole hand needs to go into your mouth in order for you to get the cheerio.

IMG_5077
Such a happy girl.

IMG_5088
You blew raspberries at your sippy cup.

IMG_5099
You're still working on getting the hang of this. 

IMG_5106
I love those carrot-covered cheeks!

IMG_5125
Another funny one.  You had carrots everywhere that day!

IMG_5128
I seriously don't think you could be any cuter!


IMG_5180
I tried to re-enact one of my favorite poses from when you were a little babe.

IMG_5181
And, this is what happened.

IMG_5190
You are such a big girl.  You need our help to get there, but once you're there, you can stand for a while.

IMG_5203
You chewed on the toy from your activity mat.  We have finally retired the activity mat, but you still like to play with the toys.

IMG_5212
You also played with your cow.

IMG_5249
You rolled around some more.  I wish I had your flexibility!

No comments: