Monday, January 3, 2011

A New Year's Resolution

For 2011, I've decided to post one frame a day.  Simple as that, one picture taken each day of our lives.  I'm a few days late to the game, but I think it will be a fun.  I fully intend to use the blog to make Caitlin's baby book, but I think it would also be neat to do a book of one picture from each day of 2011. It may very well end up being 365 days of Caitlin, but I'm ok with that.   Pretty lofty goal, right?  I love a good challenge. So, here goes. One frame a day from the first 3 days of 2011. 

January 1
IMG_3700
Caitlin with her second Great Grandmother who totally spoils her every chance she gets.  We love you, Gran!

January 2
IMG_3935
Caitlin wore her first real pair of leggings that were not of the jean variety and looked so stinking cute.

January 3
IMG_3996
I savored every last minute with my girl today before heading back to work tomorrow.  We made a huge mess eating sweet potatoes and cheerios, but I loved every minute of it! 

No comments: