Wednesday, November 24, 2010

25 Weeks Old

Caitlin, you were 25 weeks old last Wednesday (Nov 17th)!  Again, I'm behind on posting, but I'm working to get caught up over the Thanksgiving holiday!  Here's a recap of your 25th week!

IMG_0951
You chewed on your teething ring.  This has quickly become one of your new favorite toys because of those 2 teeth that appear to be coming in on the bottom.  

IMG_0963
You even gave me a little smile while you were chewing on the teething ring. 

IMG_0968
Such a happy girl!  

IMG_0976
You really like to look at your diaper bag.  I think you really like the bright colors.  One night, I thought it'd be funny to have you sit in it.  You weren't so sure that it was funny.  

IMG_0982
"Are you kidding me mom?!"

IMG_0984
We had brunch with Nanny and Pop Pop Chick and Aunt Crystal and Uncle Gary for Daddy's birthday.  You fell asleep as soon as we got in the car, and I thought you looked so cute in your little bear suit!

IMG_0986
You are trying so hard to make raspberries.  I think that's what you were doing in this picture while you were playing with Daddy.  

IMG_1008
Daddy played airplane with you.

IMG_1023
You chewed on your frozen hand and hung out with me.  I love times like this when you'll just sit with me for a little while!

IMG_1032
You pulled your sock off and decided it was good enough to eat.  Silly girl!  

IMG_1045
Now that you're sleeping without the swaddle, you sleep in some of the most strange positions.  Daddy and I check the monitor a lot after you go to bed just to see how you're sleeping (and to make sure you're ok of course).  This is probably one of the funniest so far.  You were sound asleep like this - legs and one hand up in the air and then the other holding onto your sleep sack.  I was scared that I'd wake you up if I went into your room to take this picture, so I just took a picture of the monitor.  I think it worked out pretty well!  

IMG_1051
You have started sucking in your lower lip almost like you're learning how to give a kiss.  I think you look so cute when you do this!  

IMG_1059
Big smile for Mommy's camera!

IMG_1065
"Seriously, Mom.  Another picture??"

IMG_1084
I think you were talking to me in this picture.  That is my second most favorite sound these days (the first is when you giggle).  

IMG_1085
Sucking that bottom lip in again!

IMG_1094
I just love this face!!  


No comments: